The SWOMP 23 is a great all-around motor that's economical and easy to handle, yet provides some serious power to get you moving in tough conditions. If you are interested the SWOMP 23 long tail mud motor, contact us today.
23 HP VANGUARD V-TWIN INDUSTRIAL ENGINE - 627 CC
STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST, ELECTRIC START, BACK-UP RECOIL
DRIVE: Triple-sealed long-life bearing system
SHAFT LENGTH: 65" and 77" NOW AVAILABLE
ENGINE WARRANTY: 3 Years
FRAME WARRANTY: 2 Years
PROP: Backwater Blade™ Stainless Super weedless
Weight: 160 lbs. (LIGHTEST MOTOR IN ITS CLASS)
BOAT RECOMMENDATION: 1442 and up
65" Shaft Designed for low transoms only - 16" or less boat transom height
77" Shaft for 16" + transom
Skid plate handle mount protects engine base and ties together the handle and drive train.
Drive tube with single upper brace is built to be light weight without compromising strength
Precision machined aluminum Backwater Bell-housing - Perfect Alignment and smooth running
Revo-Clean Bearing System keeps debris out.
Surface Tracer cavitation plate - Provides added speed, easier handling, and shallower running.
Standard with Versa-mount transom mount
- Trim adjustment pin. Controls how far the prop can drop in to the water
- 360 degree swivel with two safety locks and travel lock. Prop can turn into the boat for transportation.
- Inboard and outboard mounting capability offers the ability to change weight distribution in the boat.
- Get the prop in undisturbed water. Changing from out board to inboard moves the prop 4 inches plus the thickness of
- When mounted out board set back transom allows sharper turns
- Lowest riding transom mount with the ability to swivel. Lowers the operating angle of the motor
- Matches any transom angle from 0-16 degrees. Adjustment allows for the swivel surface to always be mounted level.
Having a level swivel surface makes all prop depth adjustments function and prevents the motor from tilting when
SEE THE VERSA-MOUNT IN ACTION